Sunday, April 8, 2012

Family Visit

I know this is long overdue, but my family came to visit last month!! It was so amazing to be able to take a few days off work and have a little vacation with them, although they left me wishing that they could have stayed a few weeks longer!
Day 1:



Beach trip! We drove to Clearwater Beach, which is the same one that I went to with my friends before. It is on the Gulf of Mexico, and it has the most beautiful sunsets, fine sand, and of course, clear water.

Day 2:
Animal Kingdom and Epcot! I think Animal Kingdom was the favorite out of all of the parks. We got to go on a Safari ride and see real elephants, lions, giraffes, crocodiles, and more. Also, I took them to see a play called the Festival of the Lion King, which is filled with fun stuff--gymnastics, ballet, fire juggling, etc. Oh, and we met Pocahontas! No big deal.

Day 3:
Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. We only had time for a brief tour of Magic Kingdom, so I could show them where I work, but we spent a while at the Studios riding some thrill rides, as well as going on Star Tours, meeting some characters, and watching Fantasmic. Mom wasn't a huge fan of the Tower of Terror (but I was excited that she even went on it!!), but the boys loved Rocking Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. And of course, who doesn't love Star Tours?!


No comments:

Post a Comment